1. Passive Nutrient Removal Material Mixes. US Patent 7824551 issued on Nov. 2, 2010.
2. Retention/Detention Pond and Green Roof Passive Nutrient Removal Material Mixes (Green Roof). US Patent 7897047 issued on March 1, 2011.
3. Passive Underground Drainfield for Septic Tank Nutrient Removal Using Special Functionalized Green Filtration Media. US Patent 7927484 issued on April 19, 2011.
4. Functionalized Green Filtration for Passive Underground Drainfield for Septic Tank Nutrient Removal. US Patent 7955507 issued on June 7, 2011.
5. Passive Nutrient Removal Material Mixes. (DIV) US Patent 8002985 issued on August 23, 2011.
6. Retention/Detention Pond Stormwater Treatment System. US Patent 8153005 issued on April 10, 2012.
7. On Site Wastewater Treatment Using a Functionalized Green Filtration Media Sorption Field. US Patent 8101079 issued on Jan. 24, 2012.
8. Green Sorption Media for Water Treatment. US Patent 8002984 issued on August 23, 2012.
9. Subsurface Upflow Wetland System for Nutrient and Pathogen Removal in Wastewater Treatment Systems. US Patent 8252182, issued on August 28, 2012.
10. Automatic Pulse Tracer Velocimeter (APTV), UCF0047682-A1, approved February, 2018.
11. Iron and Clay-based Media for Water Treatment, UCF-33809, filed on Jan. 18, 2018 pending final approval.
Our patented green sorption media (Bold & Gold) that is licensed to Environmental Conservation Solutions Inc. and Suntree Technologies, Inc. have been applied to the following sites nationwide:
Green Roofs (19 sites – all ECT3 media):
- UCF Student Union, Physical Science and Stormwater Lab, Orange County, Florida
- FSGE (Envirohome) (5) in Indialantic, Florida (2009 green roofs for healthy cities), Indialantic City, Florida
- Bonita Bay, Florida (first one and has been modified for irrigation and media)
- New American Home in Orlando, Florida
- Charlotte County Stadium, Florida
- UF Perry Construction Yard Building, Florida
- Tecta-America Building in Sanford, Florida (tray vs. continuous)
- Honda Headquarters in Clermont, Florida (greenroofs.com roof of the week)
- Escambia County One Stop Permit Building, Florida (largest ~ 33,000 SF)
- Residence on Casey Key, Florida
- Orlando Fire Station #1, Florida
- Environmental Center, Key West, Florida
- Kimley-Horn Building in Vero Beach, Florida
- First Green Bank with Tecta-America Southeast in Mount Dora, Florida
- City of Sarasota Bay Front Park, Florida
- Gulf Coast College, Panama City, Florida
- Brickell City Center, Miami, Florida
- WAWA gas station, Altamonte Springs, Florida
- Starbucks, Walt Disney World, Florida
Infiltration Systems (20 sites – all CTS media):
- 5 basins, most located is Hunter’s Trace, Marion County, Florida –Rapid Infiltration Basins, DeLand, Florida
- Bioswales, depression areas, greenroofs, Siesta Key and Ringling Boulevard are most known, Sarasota County, Florida.
- Underground chambers, Lawn gardens, Pervious pavements, on minuteman boulevard, City of Cocoa Beach, Florida
- Depressional areas, infiltration basins, and exfiltration trench, Orange County, Florida
- Florida Showcase green environment bio-swale, Indian Atlantic, Florida
- Florida Minuteman Causeway – rain gardens, pervious pavement and basins
- Water service department pond, Ebensburg, Pennsylvania
- Landshore private development basin, Belview Creek, North Carolina
- Johnson Middle School, Brevard County, Florida
- Linear Ditch, Suwanee River Water Management District, Florida
- Southern Blossom Development Basin, Tampa Area, Florida
- EC Shands Medical Center Pond, Alachua County, Florida
- Tecta America Development Basin, Orlando, Florida
- Riverara Development Basin, DeLand, Florida
- Infiltration Basin, Town of Oakland, North Carolina
- OB clinic basin, Miami, Florida
- Rainbow Springs, Florida (2 sites)
- Hunters Creek, Florida
- Silver Springs basin, Florida (2 sites)
Up-Flow Filters (26 sites – all ECT3 media):
- Walgreen Stores in Lakeland and Pinellas County, Florida
- Sarasota Briarwood, a.k.a. Alligator Creek, Florida
- Kissimmee North Shore, Florida
- Dunnellon Blue Cove Lake, Florida
- Lake Clarice, Orange County, Florida
- Bay Lake, Orange County, Florida modular wetland
- Tampa Harbor Island, Florida
- Wekiva Parkway, Seminole County, Florida
- Municipal, Tampa, Florida
- Hendricks Honda, Hickory, North Carolina
- Municipal, Concord, North Carolina
- Municipal, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Florida
- Bayfront Redevelopment Palm Bay, Florida
- StormWater Solution Source, Keystone Dr. Telford, Pennsylvania
- Tampa Tribune, Tampa, Florida
- Sheldon Rd, Tampa, Florida
- A.S.P. Enterprises, Inc., Kansas City, Missouri
- Merritt Island High School Merritt Island, Florida
- Tuskawilla Crossings Winter Springs, Florida
- City of Melbourne, Florida
- Croton Rd Melbourne, Florida
- Casabella Phase 3 Melbourne, Florida
- Sycamore Street, Titusville, Florida
- Riverfront Park Titusville, Florida
- Walgreens 6 units, Tampa, Florida
- Lake Emma Court Orlando, Florida
Septic Tank Systems – Operational (2 sites – all ECT3 media):
- Park ranger’s house at Wekiwa Springs State Park, Orange County, Florida (200 GPD)
- Single family residence in Longwood, Seminole County, Florida. (400 GPD)
Septic Tank Systems – Awaiting permit (5 sites – all ECT3 media):
- Trimble Park, Mt. Dora, Orange County, Florida (200 GPD)
- Single family residence in Titusville, Brevard County, Florida (200 GPD)
- Property keeper’s residence in Melbourne Beach, Brevard County, Florida (300 GPD)
- Single family residence in Merritt Island, Brevard County, Florida (400 GPD)
- Little Orange Creek Park in Hawthorne, Alachua County, Florida (1000 GPD)