The UCF Stormwater Management Academy’s Mission:
Providing educational materials and research to advance an understanding and practice of stormwater management and to influence policy and procedures.
- We collectively have a responsibility to advance knowledge of stormwater, train professionals, and protect valuable waters.
- We seek the highest standards of operations with honest, professional, and altruistic values.
Protection and enhancement of valuable surface and groundwater supplies for the benefit of present and future generations.
- A leading source for stormwater management research.
- Provide some of the most innovative education and training programs in the nation.
- Be a substantial partner with governments, non-governmental organizations, and industry
- Success in obtaining resources.
- Conduct research and fund partnerships for research
- Develop a workforce through mentoring and employment of students
- Provide life-long learning for the existing workforce
- Provide access to publications and information